Personalised Train Ticket Retirement Mug
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Mug Details
The retirement mug is especially great for 'seasoned travellers' such as commuters or people who have journeyed for a long time to work. The retirement quote 'Happiness is here at last, the days of 9-5 are past' is the perfect saying to celebrate someone's retirement - and the end of the season ticket!
This retirement mug is an official National Rail product and the train ticket likeness and National Rail logo has been produced under license.
The personalisation option gives you the chance to make this an extra special gift and ensures the recipient will start their retirement in style!
FREE UK DELIVERY
Design © Of Life & Lemons Ltd.
The to/from and date sections of the mug can be personalised so you can tailor the mug to the recipient and let them know who it is from.Please see photos for examples.
This design is also available as a personalised print and card.
Standard 10oz mug size - W11.5 x H9.3 x D8.2cm
The mugs are dishwasher and microwave safe.
- All orders going to a UK address qualify for free delivery. Those ordered with standard delivery are shipped within 1-2 business days and will be delivered within 2-4 days.
- Express delivery must be selected by 12pm for guaranteed next working day delivery. If the order is placed after 12pm, it will be delivered the following day. For example, if an order is placed on Monday at 2pm with the express delivery option, it will be dispatched on Tuesday and arrive on Wednesday.
- Items are sent by Royal Mail 1st class or RM48 in the UK. Please note that weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times.
- Delivery within the UK is approximately 2-4 days after dispatch. Please allow an extra couple of days at busy times of the year such as Christmas.
- You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched.
- International orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and are sent via Royal Mail standard airmail. Please note that weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times.
- You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched
- Approximate delivery times after dispatch are as follows:
Eastern Europe - Within 7 working days
- The customer is responsible for supplying the correct shipping address. We print the address directly from the details provided so please ensure these are correct upon checkout.
- Any orders that are undeliverable due to an incorrect address are the responsibility of the customer.
- In the case you would like us to re-ship a refused or undeliverable package, a shipping fee will be charged.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Returns postmarked outside of the 14 day return policy will be returned to sender.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2014, personalised prints/products or anything which is "specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable): are non-refundable."
- Customers are responsible for ensuring all personalised details are correct when the order is placed. We will not be held responsible for any errors that are down to the customer.
- Refunds are issued to your original payment method. Refunds cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable. When your return is received and processed, we'll email you a refund notification. It will normally take 3-5 business days to process a refund.
- Sale items are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Return your item(s) using an insured postal carrier. We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or packages lost in transit.
- To return your items, please send them back to the address below. Please include name and order number.
- Item(s) you wish to exchange must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in their original packaging. If any items are damaged or have clearly been used they will be returned to sender.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2014, personalised prints/products or anything which is "specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable): cannot be exchanged."
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to exchange the order.
- To exchange your items, simply return them following the instructions above. Make sure you include the full name of the person on the original order and your order number. Include in the parcel details of what you would like to exchange it for - size etc.
- Only like for like items will be exchanged.