Personalised Train Ticket Mug for Dad
This personalised train ticket mug would make an ideal gift for Dad with it's lovely quote about the role that fathers play in our lives.
This personalised train ticket mug features the instantly recognisable image of a British Rail train ticket and makes an ideal gift for dad. The quote 'Its not the destination, it's the stops along the way. Thank you for keeping me on the right track', makes it clear how much you value his help steering you through life.
This charming personalised mug would make an ideal gift for Dad on Father's Day, his birthday or just to thank him for being brilliant!
FREE UK DELIVERY
Design © Of Life & Lemons Ltd.
The 'to' and 'from' sections can be amended so you can address it to Dad and make it from either yourself alone or yourself and your siblings.
The date section can be tailored to suit your needs, along with the number of adults and children which can be amended to reflect the number of people within the family. Please write your personalised details carefully as we will copy exactly what is written.
This design is also available as a personalised keyring and wallet keepsake.
Standard 10oz mug size - W11.5 x H9.3 x D8.2cm
The mugs are dishwasher and microwave safe.
- All orders going to a UK address qualify for free delivery. Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
- A4 prints are sent cellophane wrapped and cardboard backed in a hardback envelope while A3/A2/A1 posters are sent securely rolled in a tube. All bags/tea towels and other textile products are sent tissue wrapped and sent in a waterproof mailing bag.
- Items are sent by Royal Mail 1st class in the UK. Please note that weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times.
- Delivery within the UK is approximately 1-3 business days after dispatch. Please allow an extra couple of days at busy times of the year such as Christmas.
- You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched.
- International orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and are sent via Royal Mail standard airmail. Please note that weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times.
- You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched
- Approximate delivery times after dispatch are as follows:
Eastern Europe - Within 7 working days
- The customer is responsible for supplying the correct shipping address. We print the address directly from the details provided so please ensure these are correct upon checkout.
- Any orders that are undeliverable due to an incorrect address are the responsibility of the customer.
- In the case you would like us to re-ship a refused or undeliverable package, a shipping fee will be charged.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Returns postmarked outside of the 14 day return policy will be returned to sender.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2014, personalised prints/products or anything which is "specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable): are non-refundable."
- Customers are responsible for ensuring all personalised details are correct when the order is placed. We will not be held responsible for any errors that are down to the customer.
- Refunds are issued to your original payment method. Refunds cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable. When your return is received and processed, we'll email you a refund notification. It will normally take 3-5 business days to process a refund.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Return your item(s) using an insured postal carrier. We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or packages lost in transit.
- To return your items, please send them back to the address below. Please include name and order number.
- Item(s) you wish to exchange must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in their original packaging. If any items are damaged or have clearly been used they will be returned to sender.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2014, personalised prints/products or anything which is "specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable): cannot be exchanged."
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to exchange the order.
- To exchange your items, simply return them following the instructions above. Make sure you include the full name of the person on the original order and your order number. Include in the parcel details of what you would like to exchange it for - size etc.
- Only like for like items will be exchanged.