Personalised Train Ticket Card for Friend
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- How to Order
- Product Details
This delightful personalised greeting card featuring the instantly recognisable image of a British Rail train ticket print is the perfect celebration of friendship! The quote 'Life is a journey best travelled with friends' perfectly illustrates the role our mates play in our lives and how important they are.
With the personalisation, you have the chance to make this an extra special card by tailoring it to a certain friend or celebrating a special occasion.
The card is blank inside so there is plenty of room for a message for your mate.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Design © Of Life & Lemons Ltd.
The name and date sections can be tailored to suit your needs, along with the number of adults and children which can be amended to reflect the number of people within the recipient's family.
Please write your personalised details carefully as we will copy exactly what is written.
The personalised train ticket cards are blank inside.
The cards are A6 size (approx 14x10cm) and professionally printed using quality, lightly textured 310gsm acid free board from reycled and well controlled sources.
The cards are blank inside, leaving plenty of room for a message and they come cello wrapped with a white envelope.
- All orders going to a UK address qualify for free delivery. Those ordered with standard delivery are shipped within 1-2 business days and will be delivered within 2-4 days.
- Express delivery must be selected by 12pm for guaranteed next working day delivery. If the order is placed after 12pm, it will be delivered the following day. For example, if an order is placed on Monday at 2pm with the express delivery option, it will be dispatched on Tuesday and arrive on Wednesday.
- Items are sent by Royal Mail 1st class or RM48 in the UK. Please note that weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times.
- Delivery within the UK is approximately 2-4 days after dispatch. Please allow an extra couple of days at busy times of the year such as Christmas.
- You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched.
- International orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and are sent via Royal Mail standard airmail. Please note that weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times.
- You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched
- Approximate delivery times after dispatch are as follows:
Eastern Europe - Within 7 working days
- The customer is responsible for supplying the correct shipping address. We print the address directly from the details provided so please ensure these are correct upon checkout.
- Any orders that are undeliverable due to an incorrect address are the responsibility of the customer.
- In the case you would like us to re-ship a refused or undeliverable package, a shipping fee will be charged.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Returns postmarked outside of the 14 day return policy will be returned to sender.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2014, personalised prints/products or anything which is "specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable): are non-refundable."
- Customers are responsible for ensuring all personalised details are correct when the order is placed. We will not be held responsible for any errors that are down to the customer.
- Refunds are issued to your original payment method. Refunds cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable. When your return is received and processed, we'll email you a refund notification. It will normally take 3-5 business days to process a refund.
- Sale items are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Return your item(s) using an insured postal carrier. We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or packages lost in transit.
- To return your items, please send them back to the address below. Please include name and order number.
- Item(s) you wish to exchange must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in their original packaging. If any items are damaged or have clearly been used they will be returned to sender.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2014, personalised prints/products or anything which is "specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable): cannot be exchanged."
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to exchange the order.
- To exchange your items, simply return them following the instructions above. Make sure you include the full name of the person on the original order and your order number. Include in the parcel details of what you would like to exchange it for - size etc.
- Only like for like items will be exchanged.