Personalised Family Train Ticket Print
This beautiful personalised family print features the instantly recognisable image of a National Rail train ticket. The personalised print is an ideal way of celebrating family life with the quote 'We don't know where we're going and we don't really care. Together as a family we'd be happy anywhere', showing it doesn't matter where you go in life as long as you are surrounded by your loved ones.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Design © Of Life & Lemons Ltd.
With the personalisation option you have the chance to make this personalised train ticket an extra special gift.
The name and date sections can be tailored to suit your needs so why not add your family name and a special date. The number of adults and children can also be amended to include the number of people within the family making this the perfect representation of a family.
The quote across the middle can be changed to something else should you wish. Simply select 'yes please'and then write your new words in the box above.
- A4 Unframed Prints - The image is printed on crisp, archival 210gsm Décor poster paper which is naturally white with a slight texture, using HD ink for an exceptional print quality. The image is slightly smaller to allow for formatting and it fits any standard, off the shelf frame or mount with an A4 (21 x 29.7cm) aperture. The print is sent cellophane wrapped with a cardboard backing.
- A3/A2/A1 Giclee prints - the larger size prints are printed on a premium 270gsm paper using top of the range HP printers. The specialist gloss paper has an off-white shade and a smooth surface texture guaranteeing brilliant colours and a sharp resolution.
- Framed Prints - The A4 size prints can be framed and mounted in your choice of black or white frame with a white mount. The real wood frames have a smooth finish with no grain visible and come with high quality acrylic safety glazing. The frames provide the perfect finish and come complete with a precision cut mount and D rings with cord for displaying. The frames are supplied and prepared by specialist framers and members of the Fine Art Trade Guild.
Unfortunately framed items are only available for UK delivery.
Please see photos for examples.
- All orders going to a UK address qualify for free delivery. Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
- A4 prints are sent cellophane wrapped and cardboard backed in a hardback envelope while A3/A2/A1 posters are sent securely rolled in a tube. All bags/tea towels and other textile products are sent tissue wrapped and sent in a waterproof mailing bag.
- Items are sent by Royal Mail 1st class in the UK. Please note that weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times.
- Delivery within the UK is approximately 1-3 business days after dispatch. Please allow an extra couple of days at busy times of the year such as Christmas.
- You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched.
- International orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and are sent via Royal Mail standard airmail. Please note that weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times.
- You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched
- Approximate delivery times after dispatch are as follows:
Eastern Europe - Within 7 working days
- The customer is responsible for supplying the correct shipping address. We print the address directly from the details provided so please ensure these are correct upon checkout.
- Any orders that are undeliverable due to an incorrect address are the responsibility of the customer.
- In the case you would like us to re-ship a refused or undeliverable package, a shipping fee will be charged.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Returns postmarked outside of the 14 day return policy will be returned to sender.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2014, personalised prints/products or anything which is "specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable): are non-refundable."
- Customers are responsible for ensuring all personalised details are correct when the order is placed. We will not be held responsible for any errors that are down to the customer.
- Refunds are issued to your original payment method. Refunds cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable. When your return is received and processed, we'll email you a refund notification. It will normally take 3-5 business days to process a refund.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Return your item(s) using an insured postal carrier. We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or packages lost in transit.
- To return your items, please send them back to the address below. Please include name and order number.
- Item(s) you wish to exchange must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in their original packaging. If any items are damaged or have clearly been used they will be returned to sender.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2014, personalised prints/products or anything which is "specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable): cannot be exchanged."
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to exchange the order.
- To exchange your items, simply return them following the instructions above. Make sure you include the full name of the person on the original order and your order number. Include in the parcel details of what you would like to exchange it for - size etc.
- Only like for like items will be exchanged.