This personalised family print is the ideal gift for any occasion, especially if you can't be there to celebrate a big day.
This lovely map print features a stunning vintage world map background and would make a lovely gift for any family member. Featuring the perfect family quote 'Family forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, never in heart', this unique print is the perfect way to tell a family member how much you care.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Design © Of Life & Lemons Ltd.
Your message will be written in the bottom right hand corner to add a personalised touch. The most common request is for a wedding name and date but anything is possible. Why not include the date of an anniversary, first date or engagement. The birth of a child, first home or the day someone moved away or went on a far flung adventure. Simply add the custom type you would like in the section upon checkout.
Please see the photographs for a close up of how your words will be written.
- A4 Unframed Prints - The image is printed on crisp, archival 210gsm Décor poster paper which is naturally white with a slight texture, using HD ink for an exceptional print quality. The image is slightly smaller to allow for formatting and it fits any standard, off the shelf frame or mount with an A4 (21 x 29.7cm) aperture. The print is sent cellophane wrapped with a cardboard backing.
- A3/A2/A1 Giclee prints - the larger size prints are printed on a premium 270gsm paper using top of the range HP printers. The specialist paper has a matte-coating with an off-white shade and a smooth surface texture. The matte coating guarantees brilliant colours and a sharp resolution.
- Framed Prints -
The A4 size prints can be framed and mounted in your choice of black or white frame with a white mount. The real wood frames have a smooth finish with no grain visible and come with high quality acrylic safety glazing. The frames provide the perfect finish and come complete with a precision cut mount and D rings with cord for displaying. The frames are supplied and prepared by specialist framers and members of the Fine Art Trade Guild.
Unfortunately framed items are only available for UK delivery.
We ship worldwide from Leigh on Sea in Essex.
- All orders going to a UK address qualify for free delivery. Those ordered with standard delivery are shipped within 1-2 business days and will be delivered within 2-4 days.
- Express delivery must be selected by 12pm for guaranteed next working day delivery. If the order is placed after 12pm, it will be delivered the following day. For example, if an order is placed on Monday at 2pm with the express delivery option, it will be dispatched on Tuesday and arrive on Wednesday.
- Items are sent by Royal Mail 1st class or RM48 in the UK. Please note that weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times.
- Delivery within the UK is approximately 2-4 days after dispatch. Please allow an extra couple of days at busy times of the year such as Christmas.
- You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: (Please note these are currently suspended)
- International orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and are sent via Royal Mail standard airmail. Please note that weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times.
- You will receive an email once your order has been dispatched
- Approximate delivery times after dispatch are as follows:
Western Europe - Within 5 working days
Eastern Europe - Within 7 working days
Rest of the World - Major cities worldwide within 7 working days and other destinations within 7-10
REFUSED AND UNDELIVERABLE ORDERS
- The customer is responsible for supplying the correct shipping address. We print the address directly from the details provided so please ensure these are correct upon checkout.
- Any orders that are undeliverable due to an incorrect address are the responsibility of the customer.
- In the case you would like us to re-ship a refused or undeliverable package, a shipping fee will be charged.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Returns postmarked outside of the 14 day return policy will be returned to sender.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2014, personalised prints/products or anything which is "specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable): are non-refundable."
- Customers are responsible for ensuring all personalised details are correct when the order is placed. We will not be held responsible for any errors that are down to the customer.
- Refunds are issued to your original payment method. Refunds cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable. When your return is received and processed, we'll email you a refund notification. It will normally take 3-5 business days to process a refund.
- Sale items are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Return your item(s) using an insured postal carrier. We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or packages lost in transit.
- To return your items, please send them back to the address below. Please include name and order number.
Of Life & Lemons, Unit 1 Leighcliff Building, Maple Avenue, Leigh on Sea, Essex SS9 1PR
- Item(s) you wish to exchange must be unworn, unused, unwashed and in their original packaging. If any items are damaged or have clearly been used they will be returned to sender.
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2014, personalised prints/products or anything which is "specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, message or any other customised aspect that makes it unique to you (and therefore not resellable): cannot be exchanged."
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to exchange the order.
- To exchange your items, simply return them following the instructions above. Make sure you include the full name of the person on the original order and your order number. Include in the parcel details of what you would like to exchange it for - size etc.
- Only like for like items will be exchanged.