GIFTS THAT ARE THOUGHTFUL AND FUNNY
that GIFTing should be fun
Our aim is to solve your gifting dilemmas with a range of products featuring clever word play, guaranteed to make them laugh or cry. Sometimes both!
Inspired by everyday humour, quotes and sayings are brought to life in a range of fun, affordable products. Travel, gin, wine, coffee, friendship and love - we turn everyday themes into wall art and homeware gifts for every occasion. Train tickets are transformed into personalised prints, tea towels and mugs; road signs become new home gifts and world maps are given a new life through uplifting quotes and sayings.
Whether it's a touching message to celebrate an anniversary, a thoughtful birthday gift or a cheeky present for your mate, we are sure you will find what you need amongst our range. Many of the items can be personalised so please don't hesitate to get in touch if there's a way we can make an item extra special.
I'M ANGIE FREESE
Owner - Of Life & Lemons
- I started Of Life & Lemons back in 2011 when my son had just turned one. I began by opening an Etsy shop after messing around with some designs while my son was napping - anything to avoid the cleaning!
- Prior to having my first child I worked in the art publishing industry for 10 years as a researcher, finding artwork that would end up as wall art products sold in IKEA and other high street stores.
- In 2014 I formed a relationship with National Rail and I was granted a license to create a series of products based on the train ticket likeness. This is when things really took off and I expanded from just selling prints to offering the designs on other products like mugs, tea towels and cards.
- I still design and come up with all of the ideas you see on the site. I'm always badgering people to help me with puns. No one is safe.
- My proudest moments from are having some prints stocked in Urban Outfitters and Selfridges, and Holly and Phil discussing one of my products on This Morning!